Monday, November 22, 2010

How to Build a Disney Thanksgiving Center Piece

Thanksgiving will be here in 2 days and I cannot believe it! Events are all winding down and Christmas will be here before we know it.  So I just wanted to write about Thanksgiving for a couple more day before Christmas throws up everywhere.  I have mentioned more than a few times that I love Disney and I was wondering what Disney is doing on Thanksgiving. If you did not know Disney World is open 365 days a year and they always celebrate holidays in unique ways.  So I looked up special events in Disney World and was shocked that there are no special events for Thanksgiving.  I did however find the official Disney blog and they posted a video about how to decorate for Thanksgiving.  Its a great video about how to build a centerpiece.  Visit http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/author/jvolante/ to watch the video and learn how to make a Disney centerpiece!!! Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment